At Gan Gani, our warm and nurturing learning environment encourages active exploration and discovery. Our dedicated teachers foster within each child a love of learning and an excitement for life. The Gan Gani experience is enriched with music, art, and dance, and places a special emphasis on Jewish life. Our program is designed to accommodate each child’s unique needs and children are grouped according to their stage of development. Gan Gani full-day, or part-day, programs are offered between the hours of 8:30 am and 5:30 pm.
Montessori Casa, Kinder-Gan & Early Learning Centre
a. Montessori Casa
The primary goal of the Montessori learning environment is to enable children to discover their innate learning power.
Our Casa includes:
- Practical Life exercises that instill care for self, for others, and for the environment.
- Mathematics and sensorial activities that enable children to understand problem solving in concrete terms.
- Language learning tools in both English and Hebrew that enable children to independently build their foundation in phonics and reading.
- Hebrew & Judaic learning materials that engage and interest the children about their heritage.
- Geography, Biology, Botany, and Zoology which inspire a reverence for humanity and all life.
b. The Early Learning Centre
The Early Learning Centre provides a progressive educational setting designed to teach children the skills and knowledge to facilitate their optimal cognitive and social development. Our certified teachers incorporate innovative and interactive teaching techniques to make the study of mathematics and language exciting for young minds. The program is enhanced with activities in science, art, athletics, and movement.
At the Kinder-Gan Jewish life comes alive. The learning environment is infused with the beauty and joy of Jewish living through interactive instruction, dynamic activities, art, song and stories. The curriculum includes Hebrew language, Jewish Holidays, Jewish life, Prayer, and Israeli cultural components.